- “I had previously worked with my teachers to implement Differentiated Instruction into their classrooms but they had to go back, put things together and come up with their own strategies. This DI program is different because when the teacher leaves the training, they will be able to implement this in their classrooms the next day.” Special Ed Director
- “Any teacher who is involved in this training will take away 10-15 strategies they can take back to their classroom and use tomorrow, with very little prep!” Betsy
- “While I have had training in differentiated instruction before, this seminar was explained well and provided lots of great practical applications! Thank you!” Brian P.
- “The differentiated instruction seminar was fantastic! Great ideas and very engaging! All of the areas discussed can be directly applied and used in the classroom. My students will love these! Thank You.”
- “Congratulations! You have touched on a solution to the basic problem – encouraging the students how to think! Much needed information.” Joyce W.
- “Loved the “hot seat” and “storytelling” strategies that I learned! This will really liven up my classroom!” Jennifer G.
- “Teachers need to find ways to compete with videos, games and cell phones. This course gave me some fantastic ideas to do just that! Thank you!”.
- “This training was absolutely outstanding. I’ve been around the block a few times and I’ve never seen anything like this…you get tools and strategies you can apply immediately – as in the “very next day.” Lynanne M.
- “If you are a true teacher, this DI program is what you believe in. This programs and strategies are designed to bring instant student motivation and engagement back into the classroom.” Tamara M.
- “This DI training gave us a TON of great strategies and activities that I can use on Monday!”
- “I liked learning new ways to measure individual’s comprehension without grading papers! Way to go!” Teacher, Rice CISD
- “…I was going to retire this year, tired of all the nonsense and students who don’t pay attention. This seminar has given me some great ideas to put into my lessons, I think I will be around a few more years. Thank you!”
- “Great seminar! Very interactive and constantly changing during the day. Very engaging!”
- “This was never boring and full of information and ideas to better reach and involve my students. It will motivate my students to learn and reach goals.” Marilyn R.
- “Great strategies to bring back into the classroom for the start of a new school year. Can’t wait to use them.” Stacy D.
- “Engaging, relevant and I never thought I would learn so much in a single day!” Donna S.